Health & Safety Information
Your safety is our priority. We are working diligently with our partners and vendors to ensure the necessary safety measures are in place. We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for all our attendees, exhibitors, and team members.
In keeping with CDC & local guidelines, the meeting will have the following measures in place:
- All persons attending the meeting must be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccination means it has been at least two weeks since you’ve received your second shot, first shot if J&J vaccine.
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are encouraged in indoor spaces unless you are actively eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the meeting space.
- We will monitor and follow local and hotel guidelines and policies.
- Get your booster shot two weeks before the meeting if you haven’t already.
- Continue to social distance and frequent hand washing while travelling and onsite.
- Consider taking a COVID test, especially if you have any symptoms before travelling to attend the meeting.