Your safety is our priority. We are working diligently with our partners and vendors to ensure the necessary safety measures are in place. We are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for all our attendees, exhibitors, and team members.
WIO asks that attendees be fully vaccinated if they plan to attend the WIO 2022 Summer Symposia in person. For those who are not fully vaccinated, WIO encourages you to join the program virtually this year.
In keeping with CDC & local guidelines, the meeting will have the following measures in place:
- Masks covering your nose and mouth are encouraged in indoor spaces unless you are actively eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the meeting space.
- We will monitor and follow local and hotel guidelines and policies.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID prior to the meeting must not attend until they test negative and have no symptoms. In addition, anyone who develops symptoms of COVID during the meeting must leave the meeting and avoid returning until they test negative.
- Get your booster shot two weeks before the meeting if you haven’t already.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all attendees are strongly encouraged to take a COVID test prior to attending the meeting.
- Continue to social distance and frequent hand washing while travelling and onsite.
- We encourage universal use of N95, KN95 and surgical masks while attending the meeting, including all social events. Masks will be provided at the registration desk for attendees.
To find COVID test centers in Monterey and surrounding areas please click here.