- In Negotiation, Are Two Anchors Better Than One?
- The Balancing Act of a Working Woman in Medicine
Dr. Zaiba Malik, American Muslim Health Professionals, January 9, 2014
- Poll: Most Women See Bias in the Workplace
Colleen McCain Nelson, Wall Street Journal, April 23, 2013
- Why Women Still Can’t Have It All
Anne-Marie Slaughter, The Atlantic, July 19, 2012
- More Doctors Work Part Time, Flexible Schedules
Victoria Stagg Elliott, American Medical News, March 26, 2012
- Pregnancy Among Women Surgeons: Trends Over Time
Patricia L. Turner, MD; Kimberly Lumpkins, MD; Joel Gabre, BA; Maggie J. Lin, BS; Xinggang Liu, MD; Michael Terrin, MD, JAMA Surgery, May 2012
- Taking Gender into Account: Theory and Design for Women’s Leadership Programs
Robin J. Ely, Harvard Business School; Herminia Ibarra, INSEAD; Deborah Kolb, Simmons College, 3/2/2012
- Don’t Fret. Just Ask for What You Need.
Peggy Klaus, New York Times, July 9, 2011
- The Balancing Act
Lynn K. Gordon, MD, PhD, Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today, June 2011
- Medscape Ophthalmologist Compensation Report 2016
Carol Peckham, April 1, 2016
- Where Are All the Women?
Diana L. Taylor, Wall Street Journal, April 7, 2011
- Executives Offer Advice for Advancing Women
Louise Radnofsky and JoAnn S. Lublin, Wall Street Journal, April 10, 2011
- Where Are All the Senior-Level Women?
Vikram Malhotra Interview, Wall Street Journal, April 12, 2011
- A National Survey of ‘Inactive’ Physicians in the United States of America: Enticements to Reentry
Ethan A. Jewett, Division of Workforce and Medical Education Policy, American Academy of Pediatrics; Sarah E. Brotherton, Dept. of Data Acquisition Services, American Medical Association; Holly Ruch-Ross, Independent Research Consultant , March 28, 2011
- Women in Ophthalmology: Overcoming the Challenges
Karen Fallen, Jill Maher, September 16, 2010
- Dearth of Women at the Top Marks a Loss for Companies
John H. Tucker, Columbia News, March 12, 2009
- Women, Repeat This: Don’t Ask, Don’t Get
Linda Babcock, the New York Times, April 6, 2008