Christina J. Flaxel
- Portland, OR
- OHSU/Casey Eye Institute
- Current Job
- Professor of Ophthalmology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, 1988
- Areas of Expertise
- Vitreoretinal Disease
- Willing to Travel Outside of the U.S.
- Type of Research
- Research Expertise
Disease of the Retina and Macula
- Titles of Previous Presentations
1. Vascular Occlusion, V. International DOG Symposium, Germany September 2011. 2. Comparison of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment Trisls Results, 66th Annual OOAA Meeting, Portland, OR, June 2011. 3)Update on Management of Macular Degeneration, PCCOS, Monteray Bay, CA, June 2010. 4) Clinical and OCT Outcomes of Macular Hole Surgery, Macula Society, Tucson, AZ, February 2010. 5) Arterial and Venous Occlusive Disease-Current Management, WAEPS, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, May 2009. 6) Challenging Retinal Cases: Unusual Lipid Exudates or Thunder Down Under, WOC, Hong Kong, June 2008. 7) Emerging Therapies for Diabetic Retinopathy, PCOOS, Oahu, HA, 2007. 8) Management of Posterior Uveitis: When to Consider Surgical Options, AAO, Las Vegas, NV, 2006.